Control drives of the NEK22M series with black plastic bodies are intended for installation in standardised Ø22.5mm holes, in numerous types of control and signal equipment, or directly into bodies of machines and equipment. They are intended to work with the EF22X and EF22Y switching elements manufactured by SN Promet.
NEF22 drives are comprised of the following elements:
- A driver, also referred to as the button drive;
- An intermediate element, also referred to as the intermediate body.
Backlit drives are additionally equipped with a backlight element, which is attached to the intermediate element.
The body of the drive and the gasket are put inside the assembly hole at the front side of the desk. Then, the clamp nut under the desk is tightened all the way, and the drive element is connected to the intermediate body. A drive of the NEF22 type does not constitute a complete drive button. A complete drive button is comprised of the following:
- A drive of the NEF22 type;
- 1-6 switching elements of the EF22 type, ordered separately (max 4 switching elements, when using backlit buttons);
- An all-purpose EF22L backlit block, if backlit buttons are used.